Dear John---the Cincy Fliers are breathing a little easier today, thanks to
the intervention of your staff.
They were starting to imagine fearfully that if they gave rides to the
PPPigs, they might be hijacked!
(Especially if the Passenger-Pigs * had overindulged in Levolagers.)  They
are now excited and enjoying their preparations for the festival on the
Fourth.   Several have been arising early to do wing-strengthing exercises,
as they are not accustomed to carrying riders.  Doing an  "Icarus" would be
tragically inappropriate!  May I suggest that after each flight they be
allowed a brief rest, perhaps a chance to "refuel" on some of that Michigan
sweet corn?  For a treat, perhaps a palmetto bug or two would do nicely.

Yours till ALL pigs fly,

Camilla

* NO relation, I trust to Passenger PIGeons?

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !