James--Fatigue is certainly an ongoing problem in PD. In December
1998, the FDA approved an anti-narcoleptic med called Provigil. Phil
Tompkins mentioned on the list some time ago that Provigil would be
going into clinical trials for PD and MS starting in January 1999. So
we got some right away. I really can't say that it has made a
difference for my husband. But he is still suffering great pain from
a botched surgery (non PD) and his stress level is very high, so it's
not a fair test. You might want to look into it. Ask your neuro.

Ann Gibbons    cg  Joe  65/2