Thanks to those who confirmed the URL for the archives site. However,
for some reason I still can't access it. So I will ask on the list
about Zoloft. I read in a pain management book that anti-depressants
have analgesic qualities. Since my husband has been in constant pain
since his (non PD) surgery 8 months ago, and has naturally become
depressed about it, I thought it might be worth a try. I believe
Zoloft is an SSRI, the only family of anti-depressants that is safe
for a PWP to take. Please tell me what your experiences with this med
have been. The pain management book says anti-depressants have
analgesic (pain relieving) capabilities even for the non-depressed.
Interesting.

Ann Gibbons     cg Joe  65/2