My husband (NON-PD) sweats a lot and has severe muscle
cramps. His Doctor told him to take Potassium pills
once a day..especially during the summer. When I have
muscle cramps in my legs I do the same thing and the
cramps stop after a couple days. My understanding
(and I might be wrong) is vitamin E is to help with
lubrication of the muscle and benefits the skin?

Cindy