I just came across a remarkable book at Barnes & Noble. It's called
"The Miracle of MSM - The Natural Solution for Pain" by Stanley W.
Jacob, MD, Ronald M. Lawrence, MD, PhD and Martin Zucker, c. 1999 by
G.P.Putnam's Sons. The book talks about MSM methylsulfonylmethane)
which is derived from DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide). I was looking for
books about pain management. But the authors claim the benefits of
MSM are alleviation of constipation and more energy, as well as
analgesia, and reduction of inflammation and scar tissue.

I don't know if this is the latest scam, but I did buy some capsules
at the health food store. It's supposed to come in capsules, crystals
and lotion. I thought I'd pass it on to the list for its alleged
constipation and energy benefits.

Does anyone on the list have an opinion or experience with MSM?

Ann Gibbons    cg  Joe  65/2