Following up on the cleverly concealed six fat
Dutchman reference, I believe my source has trailed
that errant and AWOL Parcel Poster D.D. DeVille and
his anonymous boorish accomplice (by following
discarded Levolager bottles) to the PolkaNet, which is
described as an "Underground World", where Polka is
"cool". Sounds like a scary place. My operative has
instructions to inform Nails or Mr.Doright the moment
she eyeballs the suspects, so that they may be taken
in for questioning.(She is afraid to talk to the
Wolverines, who are rumored to eat pork.)I trust Porky
is resting comfortably after his near miss. PLEASE
KEEP US POSTED ON ANY LATEBREAKING NEWS! Well, too
much excitement today for this PWP. Must retire
early...wish I had a Levolager.

                                       Till ALL Pigs
Fly & Semper Fi,
 Carole