Ann, et al....

I'm sooooo sorry, however, I cannot refer you to ANY reliable
brand of CQ10.  You see, I'm buying it in either 70 or 75 mg
bottles (IF I can even FIND 'em that high) whenever and wherever I
can.  Each bottle contains 30 tablets/capsules or whatever, and
I've absolutely  NEVER seen the same brand twice in any store I've
gone to in that higher dosage.

You CAN get 30 mg tablets regularly tho in a coupla reliable name
brands, but ONLY "reliable" in that they've been carried steadily
in my local grocery store for at least 2 or 3 years.

I couldn't attest in any way to the QUALITY of any one brand above
another  either, 'cause it's SUCH a "crap-shoot" each and  every
time I purchase a supplement.

Oh... before I forget - the cost of 30 Coenzyme CQ10 tablets has
run me anywhere from a low of $16, all the way up to $24.95!   And
I've had pretty much the same physical response, no matter the
price of the bottle.

GO ASK!!!

Barb Mallut
barb_msn@email,msn.com