Dear John:

May I add to the Weekly Chronicles on behalf of the Fabled Cincy Fliers?

They were all, of course, aghast and alarmed at the unprovoked attack on
lovable Porky.  I must pay tribute to the daring Flier who intercepted the
pitchfork in midair--it was none other than  Ms.Piggy, first cousin of the
famous Miss Piggy, but no Hollywood wannabee.  Ms. P. is a firm feminist,
and glories in being able to perform any aerial manuvers that the boys can
do!  She was practicing a triple loop-the-loop when the airborne missile
appeared, in a flash saw the danger to Porky and acted !
I understand that she has already received a personal phone call from
Gloria Steinem, and will be profiled in an upcoming issue of MS magazine,
which is surely no more than she deserves.

Ms.Piggy is looking forward to the planned visit of Porquetta Porkenson, as
she understands,Porquetta is into political activism, and figures they'll
have a lot in common.

The Fliers all feel a bond now with the PPPigs, and the era of "peace in
the valley" so long awaited seems to have arrived. The porcine pals can now
present a united front against those renegade outlaws who dare to sully the
name of PIG!

The Cincy Fliers are again diligently preparing for the festive weekend,
and  working hard on their PHAT lessons, so as to be able to say a few
words to their throng of admirers after their Fabled Fly-by.  They will
also sign hoof-o-graphs for those wishing them, charging $5.00 each, and
donating the $$$$ to Pennies for Parkinsons!

Yours till ALL pigs fly,

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !