My father, age 83 has been getting up to the bathroom about 4 times per
night.  This had been difficult due to mobility problems.  A bedside urinal
has only partially helped because it's not big enough to contain the
volume.  (This was the only size found in four stores.)
He has an apt in 2 mos to see a urologist to rule out cancer and to be
assessed for a medication that may help but in the mean time, any practical
tips?
Please if possible, repond by email as I have to use a very basic browser
that scans the digests outrageously slowly.
Thanks very much!
--

Helen