Hi,

There's two archives around. I (Simon Coles) run a full archive for
searching, John runs something more suitable for reading the list on the
web.

My archive at http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm appears to be
working OK at the moment. Any problems please let me know.

Simon

>I believe that John Cottingham posted real recently that the computer holding
>the archives is full so asked all to bear with him. That might have something
>to do with not being able to access.
>John, if you see this, would you like a contribution.
>
>In a message dated 6/25/1999 2:55:08 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
>> Is there something wrong with the archives? I can't access. I'm using
>>  URL http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/index.htm       Is that correct?
>>
>>  Ann Gibbons

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 753703
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
   For Parkinson's Disease Information see http://www.coles.org.uk
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============