On 21 Jun 99 at 22:03, Nita Andres wrote:

> Sometime back , someone posted a webb site where one could locate
> newspapers by state and city. I did not bookmark it and now need it
> again. Would you please repost it? Nita

Hi Nita,
I believe that would be My Virtual Reference Desk.
Janet Paterson has a link to it on her site at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263
click on     to the PIEnet
click on         the links
click on     reference links
click on    My Virtual Reference Desk
scroll down towards the bottom and click on     newspapers
gives you a page with all the states listed and their state flags
click on the state of choice
gives you a list of newspapers for that state

I hope this is what you wanted......  Murray