From what I've read, I think CoQ10 works by giving energy to the
mitochondria in our cells.  Or it could be that they help the
mitochondria to do it themselves.  Anyway, I recently saw a book at
Barnes & Noble that I want to go back and get.  It's called, "Brain
Wellness Plan."  They have a whole chapter dedicated to PD, whicih is
ofen hard to find.  In it, they recommend various supplements to aid
with pd  and two of them are the NADH and CoQ10.  They had other ones
too, but I don't recall what specifically.  It looked like a  pretty
good book.  The authors were Dr. Jay Lombard and Carl Germano, and the
isbn number for anyone who wants  it is 1-57566-293-0.

Oh, I forget where I ran across this Taoist proverb, but it is certianly
appropriate here:  "When you have a disease, do not try to cure it.
Find your center and you will be healed."  For those  who are more
traditional Christian (they're both the same to me) the corresponding
scripture would be the one "Seek  ye first the Kingdom of God (i.e.,
within yourself) and all these things shall be given  you.  That's
exactly how I feel about this pd stuff.  If I focus on pursuing my
purpose I will be given everything I need, and that includes eventually
being healed/cured, just as a byproduct.  Once it's no longer needed,
it'll go away of its own accord.

Wendy Tebay