Thanks so much for helping us control our mail.

I tried your instructions for Navigator.  So far I'm unsuccessful.  All
goes well until the ending instructions

> (Click) OK. (click) OK. (Click) OK.

My version of Navigator has no OK on Message Filters page.  My options
are:  "More"  (which gives me the opportunity to add another folder for
another list); "Fewer";  "Clear" (nothing happens when I click this);
If I just close the window, the mail doesn't go into the PARKINSN
folder.  Can you figure this out.  I've hit my ceiling in computer
literacy.  I very much want this to work.

I'm going to post this to the list in case anyone else is having these
problems.

Mary