As you know, the Parkinsaw Sanctuary has elaborate security mechanisms to protect
the residents from a variety of threats.  Risk assessments were conducted by the
indomitable Dudley Dowrong.  A variety of threat agents was identified, including
the Tuscany Wild Boar, and appropriate cost-effective control structures
implemented. This process was similar to that employed by Dowrong in his capacity
of counter-intelligence officer for the Los Alamos labs with responsibility of
protecting our nation's vital nuclear secrets.  Although obviously we cannot
divulge specific security controls at the Sanctuary,  I will tell you this much:
Insofar as the Wild Boar is concerned, our security strategy calls for the swift
deployment of the Michigan Wolverine, pound for pound the most feared fighting
animal in the world.  Utterly fearless, the Wolverine is ideally equipped to
counter any threat from wandering hoards of wild boars.  So, my friends, rest
easy.  The Fabled Flying Pigs and the Parcel Post Pigs are safe and sound.  The
Michigan Wolverine is on the job.  Hail to the Victors Valient!

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI
"An imaginary community of Parkinsonians in Michigan's Upper Peninsula