From: Al Trader <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 7:33 PM
Subject: Rx Problemdddddddddd

Greetings from Downey CA.  All this discussion on wrong Rx raised a

concern.
How does one check on generic prescriptions.  I recently picked up my
three months supply of selegiline HCL.  There were three different types
of tab with three different markings.  Is there someway of verifying
what these tabs are?

Arthur L. "Al" TRADER
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY