There is a book, written by someone of this list I believe, called "Eating
well staying well with PD" (I think that's the title). Could someone tell
me the ISBN of this book so that I can purchase it. I'm also interested in
other related books, journal articles etc. if someone has references or
favorites.

Thanks

Daphne
----------
> From: Dennis Greene <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: The Cure
> Date: June 21, 1999 1:43 PM
>
> I have been listening to talk of THE CURE ever since I was diagnosed
twelve
> years ago and it has been hovering ten years in the future throughout
that
> time.  It is the Holy Grail of the PD world, sought after, quested for,
> mythologised.  Like the Grail it is has become more symbol than reality;
> like the Grail it is perceived as mending everything if it can be found;
> like the Grail finding it is something only a few can do.
>
> The trouble with seeing the cure as the Grail is that we PWP are not
caste
> in the role of questing knights; even less are we Sir Galahads.  We
> unfortunately are caste in the role of the Fisher King - carrying a wound
> that will not heal until Sir Galahad  finds the Grail.
>
> I don't like that role. I'd rather just be me, getting on with my life.
And