I was on Zocor for 3+ years because of very high cholesterol (290-320),
high LDL and high tryglicerides.  I also take Sinemet, Permax, Mirapex
and Eldepryl for PD.  I had no drug interraction problems, but the Zocor
didn't help much either.  Then, 6 weeks ago I was switched to Lipitor
and within one month my cholesterol dropped over 100 points and all the
rest of the numbers went in the right direction.  Marvelous!

No drug interraction there either.

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia (age 62, dx57)