Dear Billie,
You're right, this is a trip through uncharted waters, and you are very
courageous to make the decision you did. And you will win this fight, in
fact you already have! I hope you'll be in that motor home very soon, on
the way to some great fishing and beachcombing. Thank you for letting us
know how you're doing, and please continue to keep us informed as you
feel up for it -- we care very much about you.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/