 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         85  deg. F   :-)
This evening at 5:00 I am going to be seen for the first time by Dr.
Growden at Mass. General Hospital. I am looking forward to it. If any of
his patients  would like to talk to me  on- or off-list, I would
appreciate knowing your feelings about him as your physician.

Although Tasmar has been helping me noticeably, I still have deep
off-periods (although shorter and less frequent), and severe hypothermia.
It is difficult to decide what to do.

Boston Univ, has asked me to please consider a left-sided pallidotomy,
but
Rhode Island Hospital has said no, rather consider a bilateral DBS.

So I need a 3rd opinion.

I'm on Medicaid.

Ivan  :-)