OK, It will have to be tomorrow, because I have to find it. It is in my
husband's very messy office ( middle bedroom ) He is asleep right now. He has
not taken it since some back surgery for sever arthritis and I don't want to
awaken him. Actually it is the requip which makes him so sleepy. He takes
nothing for pain , and never complains. I don't think he is in pain though.
Long note to tell you, tomorrow. I will send then. Nita