Hi Everyone.  I encourage you to check out our chat calendar
 to see what we have planned for the upcoming weeks.
 http://my.webmd.com/calendar

 ** Upcoming Chat **

 CHAT: How Parkinson's Disease Affects the Whole Family
 GUEST: John Lauerman and Margery Silver, ED.D.
 DATE: Tuesday June 29, 1999
 TIME: 2 p.m. Pacific (5 p.m. Eastern, 9 p.m. GMT)
 WHERE: WebMD Auditorium

If you are in the Westchester, New York area,  Dr. Silver will be speaking at
our picnic this Saturday, June 26 at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital in White
Plains, NY.  She is scheduled to speak around 1:00 p.m. in the gym.  The
picnic starts at 12:00.  Questons, write to me.

Virgnia Christiansen
White Plains, NY