I've got a bid into priceline.com also, but I haven't
  given my credit card yet.  I need to know how much the
  rooms are, and in what hotel the PAN people are staying before I can commit the airfare. Were you
able to get a discounted
  room convenient to the action? May I ask how much they
  are? Please help; I need info fast!

  Thanks,
  Charlotte
  Palo Alto, CA