I have taken zoloft since I was diagnosed.  I take the following PD
drugs: Sinemet, Premax, Eldepryl--some say this is counteridicated but my
neuro says its ok-- and Mirapex.  I have not noted any analgesic
qualities, but not sure that I would recognize them.  I do feel rather
cheery most of the time, and credit the Zoloft when I realize I have been
trying to do a button for 10 moinutes without getting upset.

Nancy Shlaes deGrazia (62/57)