Dear Don:   So glad to hear you are doing better and "taking things easier" -
Smart man!!!  Pertaining to your comments about what you've heard on the T.V.
about
bad med. advice- I also heard the latest report and IN MY OPINION, they are
trying to alert people to the possible and real Scams that can go on -
several list family
members have already expressed why we share our med schedules and experiences
but I would like to include my thoughts on the matter.
      The Parkinson's Information Exchange  (P.I.E.) is just that -
INFORMATION
EXCHANGE - not people trying to give medical advise or take on the
liabilities and
responsibilities of certified Doctors and medical personnel being paid money
to do
so.  We are freely exchanging and sharing experiences, feelings, question,
fears,
needs, and a real desire to possibly help others through our troublesome and
sometimes tragic battle with the insidious condition called Parkinson's ( and
other
related and unknown conditions of similar natures).
         Anyone engaging in communications with this list is doing so
voluntarily and
at their own risk for benefit, criticism, negative results etc. - just like
life itself!  I
see the information being passed along in this forum as being wonderfully
enlightening and totally optional as to what anyone else chooses to take part
in.
I elect to see only the good reasons why people are talking like this (though
I'm
realistic enough to know corruption can sneak in anyplace ) and I did away
with
the phrase "ignorance is bliss" many years ago  - IGNORANCE IS HELL!.
            Please Don, don't feel badly about not wanting to share your meds
with us.   That is your choice and you share so much else of equal benefit to
all and
anyone who doesn't feel that way just doesn't need to be of concern to you,
let them continue their own way -  You are a person who lets your heart guide
you, as
I feel many on this list do , and I hope you will continue on growing,
gaining, and
feeling better about your life - as we all need to ......
                           My husband and I thank you just for being......
                                 A couple of Cyber-friends in Texas -
thinking out loud....
                                                   S.F. & Marie Judd
P.S.   As list founder, Barb, does this attitude about the list coincide with
what
          you  feel we should be doing out here in cyberspace?