Virginia:  I'll be there.  I support the Burke Rehab group and regret that I
cannot attend the bi-weekly sessions more often.  Three days a week I do have an
intensive high intensity exercise program with a trainer at the Tarrytown Family
Y; I find this very, very helpful in increasing my strength, flexibility,
balance, aerobic capcity and so on.  Bob Friou