I just got back from the pharmacy.  It's the HMO pharmacy.
But you know what, the same two women are always there.
They get my prescription without even asking my name.
Sorta like Cheers where everybody knows your name.
They ask me how I'm doing and I find out about their babies
who were born earlier this year (1 to each).  If there is
any change like a different generic, different shape,
different color etc.they always tell me.  So in the midst
of everyone complaining, I wanted to let everyone know
that in Middleton Wisconsin, the good old days are still
here.

Terry - The other Terry,  Does one of have to use a nickname?