James Simmons wrote:

> Hello friends.
>
> I have a question.  I have been battling chronic fatigue for a long
> time and need to know if there is something that will help that I can
> take with the Sinemet and Mirapex I am taking.  Any answer will be
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> James

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a condition separate from, and treated
differently from, Parkinson's disease. However, there is a pronounced
short-duration fatigue associated with "end-of-dose" or "wearing-off"
of dopaminergic medication for PD, that has been called "pseudo-
fatigue" because it subsides quickly in response to the dose of
levodopa or dopamine agonist. Cheers,
Joe
--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694