A lawn mower!?  I'm impressed.  And I have to smile.

Teresa, Daughter of Mama (57/43/38)

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jackie Henley
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 1:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I am not a Parkinson patient but my dad has been for
years. I have recently gotten totally involved with taking care of him
because his doctor doesn't take enough time with him to regulate his
medication for the best results. I feel like everything I can find out is a
plus. Since I started researching the Internet I have found out that
controlling his protein diet has help a lot. I feel like all info I can get
can help. His will power would surely be an inspiration to most. Up until
this last year he used a John Deere riding lawn mower to get around on since
he could not always walk were he wanted to go.