Hello
As you know money for the PD cure we all seek lies with polititians and
billionaires and billionaires just ain't going to give it to us-count on it.
Parkinson Alliance is doing a fine job but now it is time for the pols to do
theirs (they passed the Udall Bill but have failed to fund it.)
Some of us will be meeting our congresspersons in DC this coming week to ask
once again for the $$. We need each of you to email, write  or phone your
congressperson to tell them you want them to support Carolyn Maloney (NY
D-14th) in her effort to fund the Udall Bill.
I urge you to compose a letter and forward it via email to all friends/family
and ask them to send messages to their congresspersons that we want the money
for the cure.Time is an important element.
If you do not know your congressperson call your local newspaper, library or
look in the front of your phone book.
Thank you friends,
Helen Mason