Please be advised. Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig is flying out of National
Airport to arrive in Parkinshaw sometime around noon.  He will be on Hog Wash
Airlines flight 202 leaving Wahsington at 9.00 am, and due to arrive in
Parkinshaw at 11.15 am local time.
I trust someone will be there to meet him. Porky is travelling alone for the
first time , but the flight attendant promosed to take good care of him.   Its
kinda early for Porquetta and me to take
0im to the airport, but we have to be at a local healthfare at 10am - we are
manning the
Parkinson,s table. Its Porquetta's first major appearance in public, so she is
kinda nervous, but its good practuce for the FORUM, and by the time she
reaches parkinsaw next weekend she will be an old pro.
Hilary Blue (for the Porkinsons)

Parkinson's Table. SHould bne fun.