We're ordering 10 cans to start today, and hope we can receive them by the 4th of
July.  I'd like to have 25 by the summer's end, and 50 by the end of the year.
Our "Virtual Canisters", a function of our web site at
www.mikeauldridge.com/parknsaw.htm, are empty at the moment.  Great idea, but
sorry, no cigar.

John Bjork
Author