Janet,
Fatique is a major symtom, why do I think that  will change?  17 years!
Eek!  In five years I'm showing the down side of this disease in all its
glory (there is an up side??)
You didn't mention constipation, or didn't you want to.  Horay for prunes and
Bran flakes-I suppose that doesn't work after awhile too.
What do  you do for depression?  I am naturally drawn to tears when I think
how hopeless this all is, yes I try to think positively  & am thankful for
what I do have, but get over-whelmed by the nastiness of it all  in my
fumbling moments of previously easy tasks.

Sincerely,

Patricia
62/5 years
Sinemet CR, Permax, Zoloft, HRT