Reply from Parkinsaw, MI:  Arrangements have been made to meet his eminence upon
arrival at the Parkinsaw County Regional Airport.  For security reasons, there
will be no public ceremony at the airport; the schedule for the day includes a
meeting with the city fathers, a tour of the Sanctuary including a hand-shake
session with the Parcel Post Pigs from CT, a private meeting with the Fabled Cincy
Flying Pigs, and a public ceremony during which time Porky will talk about his
success with the Pennies for Parkinson's campaign.  We understand that Porky is
quite excited about the new Pennies' canisters, and hopes that all of us will call
NPF or the Alliance to order their new collection cans.  A highlight of the day
will be the employment for the first time of the heretofore top secret PHATS (Pig
Human Automated Translation System.  Designed for use during the Bay of Pigs
invasion, when PIGINT was a Pretty Popular Production Protocol Proven by
Parachuting Porkers, trained pigs were dropped behind the lines into the Cuban
countryside with a mission to root out troop placements. The PHATS translation
system allows the various grunts, oinks and squeals to be translated into a form
of Pig Latin.  A transcript of the dapper Mr. Porkinson will be provided in
tomorrow's Parkinsaw Chronicles.  Now, Nails Noogan is keeping a watchful eye on
the Parcel Post Pigs,  Dudley Dowrong is manning the observation port of the
Sanctuary Security Post, and the half-starved, angry, and generally looking for a
fight Michigan Wolverines are just hoping some innocent boar will make a
appearance.  The Wolverines have come up with a little jingle:  "We love boars oh
yes we do, boiled, broiled or in a stew.  (Chorus) But most of all------- we love
'em raw!"  So with everything is in place for this most important event,  it's
time to get ready to get on over to the airport and welcome Porky Porkinson to
Parkinsaw.  I wonder if he'd like to stop for a Levolager to help assuage any
fears of possible trouble this afternoon.  Not a bad idea.

John Bjork
Parkinsaw, MI