Excellent idea on the phone thing.

Teresa, Daughter of Mama (57/43/38)

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Cynthia Shook
Sent: Friday, June 25, 1999 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Update on Grandma & Re: God Punishing?

>what a nonsens that God gave it to punish you. God may have many >reasons,
>of which we don't know.

None of us know why things happen to us but I have found that a lot of times
we go through things to strengthen either ourselves or to help someone else.
Sometimes we don't even know we have helped someone else or it will be years
later that we realize how going through what we did helped us.

By the Way, Grandma is doing Great! She is back to getting the paper, and
gathering the duck eggs.

She's worrying about if she wants to call me how is she going to remember my
number. I told her I'm going to get a phone that has the automatic dial
buttons and set every button to my phone number. That way, she can get me.
What do ya'll think about this?