Patricia,

You might consider asking your neuro about the feasibility of using
either NADH or Co-Q10. Credible studies on both these supplements are
underway at Parkinson research centers. One neuro I work with recommends
Co-Q10 to a number of his patients.

Fatigue may be due to a number of different conditions, so what works
for one person may not be at all helpful for another. Your neuro should
have an idea of what might work best for you.

For constipation, it's very important to get plenty of water -- people
with PD are frequently in a state of chronic mild dehydration, which
contributes to constipation, as well as many other conditions. Fiber is
also important, as it both assists in keeping the stools bulky and
protects against colorectal cancer (risk for this cancer is increased
with chronic constipation). Prunes contain a mild laxative, usually one
or two servings of prunes or prune juice are enough.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Medical nutrition therapy
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Parkinson's disease: assessing and managing unique nutrition needs"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/