Yes, it is a sad state of affairs.  No clues re your information
currently available, but we're following-up all leads.  The Wolverines
still on the prowl, but are due back soon.  The reference to their furry
disguise as a polka band was incidental to nationality or heritage.
Oddly, although I grew up listening to Polish Polka bands, of the three
working polka bands in Parkinsaw now, none is Polish. Full report should
be in tomorrow's Parkinsaw Chronicles.  I'll see what I can do about
getting you some Levolager beer; I've got the unsettled feeling we're
all going to need some before this saga reaches a logical conclusion.
Time to get out my old records of The Six Fat Dutchmen..

John Bjork