Thanks Dennis; that's valuable info and I'll look into it and report
anything meaningful back to the list.  When I think about it, those tiles
represent a much more dangerous situation for me, because I'm stepping out
of one slippery environment, onto a second slipperly environment.  Should I
forget, and step without caution, perhaps forgetting that I had removed the
relatively secure bathroom rug, the results certainly would be
unpredictable.  And, I hate it when that happens.

John Bjork