Phil,

I like most of the others feel that medication should come first.  The question
is Is the Tasmar going to be sufficiently effective.  I was in a similar place
several years ago and entered an Entacapone study.  It's benefits were mild to
moderate (when I was on the open-label part of the study).

BTW I would consider STN or Pallidal Stimulation before a Pallidotomy .  But then
I have a vested interest both emotional and (minimally) financial.  I was so
happy with the results I bought some stock in Medtronic Corp. the maker of the
stimulator.  The main advantage is that it is reversible as well as adjustable.
But I clearly have a bias here.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.