Last night I was setting up my mothers pill box for the week and grabbed
for the new bottle of Zocor (cholesteral drug <sp?>) and noticed that
the pills were round and white as apposed to peach and triangular (sort
of).  So I looked at the old Zocor pills and saw "ZOCOR" printed
directly on the pills.  The new round white pills had "LANOXIN" printed
on each and the pharmacy label said Zocor 20mg on the bottle.  After I
got home I hopped on the web and did a search to find that Lanoxin is a
heart drug.  Needless to say, this incident has terrified me!  Luckily,
I caught the pharmacy's error and no harm was done.

Has any one been through something like this?  I will be calling her
doctors office and plan on stopping by the pharmacy after work tonight.
I do not want to see something like this happen to anyone else.

Kathy Barras cg mother (Florence 75/Sept 1997)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida