You're a joy to listen to.  By the way, what does I.Y.Q. stand for?

Teresa, Daughter of Mama (57/43/38)

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Donald F. McKinley
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 1999 2:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SHOWER

well i was young when i first got PD 40 now to me that is young. my floors
in my shower and bath roo is tile. VIVIAN got rugs in their be sides bars on
the walls in shower i sit on  on a chair and have things that help you from
slipping all so in her shower. but no chair. got while pool thing in it. lot
wonder why i love her so she has been at my side at the worst of times.   oh
IVAN called and talked to her as i am  having lost of memory and getting up
set..  is age or PD?  the trouble?   you know some thing i never saw talked
about on the list is ED. you see other reason VIVIAN my lover CG. she has
never brought it up or complaint. do threes have the same problem who is guy
in the US GOVERNMENT who is talking about it lolo 76 it still in the mind.
lolo  i hope i am not making any one mad talking about it. i think it might
be off help to the young PWP'S  have a good SUNDAY

                          I.Y.Q  DON  AND VIVIAN
                          LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                        COMPASSION FOR EACH OTHER