Kathy,
This can and does happen  unfortunately.  You should notify her doctor the
pharmacy and probably the pharmAcy board of your state.  That was
potentially a big error and could have cost your mother dearly.  I had 4-6
pharmacy errors in recent years prior to by retirement-  some of which were
potentially dangerous and others inconvenient.  It  appeared to happen at
the same branches of the same pharmacies more than once too- funny thing
about that.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.