Wendy Tebay <[log in to unmask] , you wrote in part:
  <SNIP>
> And if one believes that disease is in part caused by this separation
> from ourselves/God,  then reestablishing the link (centering)  is what
> makes us whole and frrom there healing comes naturally.  Seek ya first
> the kingdom of  God  (that's at our center ), and all these things will
> be given you.  But we have to seek the center/kingdom first, and also
> once you're there, you really aren't as concerned about the outcome
> anymore, cuz you realize that your true nature is much bigger than this
> body, and in the grand scheme of things, both the disease and the cure
> are illusion.
  <SNIP>

Wendy,

At first, I wasn't going to respond to your post.  But the longer I thought
about it, the more I felt that I could no longer just sit here & read posts.
I usually feel that I really don't have anything to add to this fine group.
But not today.

In no way do I wish to undermine your faith in God.  But, in a few areas I
do happen to disagree.  Being the wife of Lutheran Pastor who just happens
to have Parkinson's, I truly know that it is to seek God's kingdom first and
foremost.  I also know that healing will come, if not in this world, then in
the next.  It is with God's help that we are able to  take each day as it
comes.  But to say that "in the grand scheme of things, both the disease and
the cure are illusion", I really have to disagree.  If you consider it an
illusion, that's all well and good, but to tell others that what they are
going through is an illusion is a little much.
Each or us has our own faith, & that is as it should be.  Maybe in the
future it would help if you could put yourself in others shoes.

Linda Warrenburg cg for Ben 69/5