Dear PWP family,

Again I sit here with my box of kleenex, dabbing tears , and blowing my
nose.  I received another 13 squares in the mail today.  My simple word of
thanks will never be enough.  It touches my heart to see the different
talent, heartfelt love and care for the pwp's in the different pattern
stitches and colors that are in the squares that have been sent.  After I
finish the borders on the five I have to add today we should have 48
squares.  I know there are more on their way here.

I wish to thank the named below for the squares I have received so far.

Shari Weaver
Fay Golden (Shari Weaver's mother)
Nancy MC Caffrey
Hillary Blue
Rose Rowton
Clare Wilson
Carol Post

I plan on taking pictures on putting thme on th enet.

God Bless each and everyone of you.  Remember keep up the fight.

Love and well wishes,

Sandy
39/28/since age 20