I have three very intense off-times per day that last about an hour and a half.  I'm not a PWP with tremor but more a rigid, akinetic type.  I can't decide whether it's best to just go prone during these times, or whether it's best to force myself to sit in a chair and do something like hold a book.  My whole body seems to tremble when I do force myself to any activity.  I am 49, on meds nearly 9 years and am tying to find ways to cope that are not necessarily medicine related.  By the way, I just typed this  during off-time, but now I'm a little locked into position at my desk with only fingertips moving...but I do always get moving little by slowly again.  Anyone have any recommendations?