dear james
  i don't have pd it is my husband so thats why i am on the list.just about a year ago i had a bout from our drinking water but we or our doctors were not notified about it for over a month.anyhow i lost 15 lbs. and when you start from 1105lbs. to 90 it
is terrible.the upshot of it all is the doctors kept giving me things that did no good so i got two  books one is called
Mirracle Cures and theother Healing with Vitamins.these books were put out by the health magazine Prevention.
 i took the books to my internist and showed the articles that suggested ginger root. he said it might help it couldn't
hurt. well  after ssix months i have only gained 4lbs' but i am not dragging myself around like asick dog.
   within two weeks i had felt better and have more energy than i know what to do with it   look up info at library and  check
with your doctor first.i dont buy it at a health food store but have my pharmisist order it from a reputable firm.
   another side of it is i haven't had to take asperin for my arthritis  which i  have taken for years. i understand that german
doctors haverecommended it as do they in england.----but donn't try it without consulting your doctor to be sure there would not be any reactions to your meds'
      best wishes
          connie tate

vitamins they are put out by the health magazine