........''STUPID" being ME.  I am visiting my sister in San Diego. She has 3 showers in this house, but the guest room has a tub, where I tried to take a shower and promptly took my worst fall yet as a PWP+. Fallng backwards, l landed on an angle, on the back side of my ribs,on the edge of the tub. I really slammed my ribs & and could barely breath.  We called the paramedics &gg x-rays showed possible slight rractures.   morelbs and  would bemuch wrsr off. Good inentive to go on adiet

Careul out there folks- it can be  daangerous world for us, and especially for the