SORRY-THIS ONE GOT AWAY BEFORE ITS TIME.  I FEEL A NEED TO SHOW Y'ALL I LANDED ON MY RIBS [WHICH ARE STILL KILLING ME 2 1/2 DAYS LATER], & NOT ON MY NOGGIN.
----- Original Message -----
From: B. BRUCE ANDERSON
To: A PARKINSN LIST
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 1999 8:25 AM
Subject: Careful, STUPID !

........''STUPID" being ME.  I am visiting my sister in San Diego. She has 3 showers in this house, but the guest room has a tub, where I tried to take a shower and promptly took my worst fall yet as a PWP+. Fallng backwards, l landed on an angle, on the back side of my ribs,on the edge of the tub. I really slammed my ribs & and could barely breath.  We called the paramedics & x-rays showed possible slight fractures.  More pounds and I would be much worse off. Good incentive to go on a diet.  This happene
2 days ago and still woke up feeling like Refrigerator Perry ran over me.

Careful out there folks- it can be a dangerous world for us PWP & PWP+, and especially for the  careless & STUPID.