Someone wrote that controlling your Protein intake made you feel better. Is this true and where can I find out about this?
    I found out that I had Parkinson on 5-24-1995 and still I know very little about it.
    I take Sinemet CR 25/100 3 or 4 times a day depending how long that day is. Eldepryl 5 mg. -1 am 1 at noon
    I am 65 years old - 112 lb.. - 4' 6" Will my size make a difference in the amount of Sinemet I need?
    It is time I find out what Parkinson is doing to my body. Any and all help would be approached

  Best Wishes