Hilary Blue wrote:

> porquetta and i have just come back on line - to discover to our horror and
> great consternation what happened today in Parkensaw. Porquetta is very angry
> - and a little confused - by whåt actually happened. It turns out she thought å
> pitchfork was something you measure the pitch of a note with!  so i tried
> to explain to her that a pitch fork is a farm implement- and she said she thought pitdh was something sailors used to save a half penny's worth of by not
> using it to fix ships with. i changed my sales pitch and told her about
> hay, and she remembered some horses she once knew - so she is somewhat
> calmed down now.
> Sunday am.
I had to stop writing at that point as Porquetta was having a bad night. Poor
little piggy. ßhe really cares about her brother, and she is really worried
about his safety. She kept on having nightmares and i had to sit up and keep
her company most of the night, But , round about  4 am , she had a brain wave!
She is going to write a letter to her Congressman about it.  Having made that
decision she turned over and went to sleep, snoring away merrily, and leaving
me to try and find out who  her congressman is.  It seems to me we have  a
couple of choices in Northern Va. I know we don't fall in Jim Moran's
district, so it must be either Ton Davies or Frank Wolf.  I'm not  sure who
would be more sympathetic to this piggy plight. I have heard rumours that Mr
Davies's father was a piper! And that Mr Wolf had some family members involved
in house demolition!.
Anyway, the important thing is  Porky. How is he doing?.  This is the first
time he has been away from home, totally alone, and among strangers - no
offense and i know you all care about him - but he really doesn't know you
guys, and it must be pretty scary. And then to have  an attempt made on his
LIFE! It must be one brave pig who can take that in his stride. I wont
embarrass him by asking you to give him our love - but just tell him we asked
how he is doing, and hope he has recovered from yesterday's incident.
THanks
Hilary Blue (for porquetta porkinson)