Wasn't going to comment (would rather write about the
pigs and read the medical and caregiver posts) At
least the pig and Parkinsaw posts relax and amuse me
and the medical ones inform) but frankly some of the
recent postings are making me a little crazy, or at
least crazier than usual. I DO NOT consider
Parkinson's a gift. I consider Parkinson's a damned
nuisance that is doing its best to ruin my life. Its
taking away my looks, my independence, and maybe my
life. I worry about it taking away my sanity. Please
don't tell me that a disease that is making me a
captive of my own body is something I should be
grateful for. Maybe I'm still in the anger stage, call
me un enlightened but...just don't call me grateful!
                       Carole Hercun